At Private Health Dallas, we focus on:
- Personalized preventive health care, diagnosis, and management of chronic disease delivered with empathy and compassion – all to further enhance the physician / patient relationship
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, and dementia.
- Management of cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, fatty liver, diabetes, heartburn, osteopenia, osteoporosis, testosterone deficiency, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, and dementia.
- Weight management and weight loss programs
- Hormonal evaluation and sexual health
- Stress management and lifestyle balance
- Optimizing outcomes, improving quality of life, reducing hospitalizations, and prolonging life
Concierge medicine is a personalized approach to your traditional primary care through 24 hour access and more time spent with Dr. Elovitz. Dr. Elovitz and his team work together to provide special attention to your needs in a timely manner, which can include acute visits, referrals to specialists and assistance with hospitalization.
Annual Physical Exam
The annual physical exam consists of a review of completed medical history, as well a thorough physical examination. Special attention is given to cardiovascular, metabolic and cancer screening. You will spend approximately 2-3 hours with your physician reviewing your history, exam, diet, exercise, nutrition, short and long-term goals.