Answers to Common Questions
Dr. Elovitz is an out-of-network provider. Private Health Dallas does not take insurance. Upon request, we will provide patients with an itemized bill to submit to insurance. Dr. Elovitz is not a Medicare provider and his services cannot be filed to Medicare.
The annual physical is a comprehensive examination, thoroughly checking your health using a variety of tools to get the most complete picture of your overall health:
History, Physical, Review of Results & Personalized Plan with Dr. Elovitz.
- Comprehensive Labs – Utilized to assess metabolic status, hormonal function and cardiovascular risks.
DEXA – Body Composition to measure percent body fat, muscle mass, visceral fat and RMR and Bone Density to measure bone loss and to diagnose osteopenia/osteoporosis.
- Resting EKG and Exercise Stress Test – Used to assess cardiovascular fitness, physiological response to exercise, rhythm abnormalities and for blockages of the coronary arteries.
CT Scan (Heart, Chest, Abdomen & Pelvis) – Preventive CT scan can detect abnormalities in the heart, lungs, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, kidneys, bladder, adrenal glands and lymph nodes.
- Mammogram – Screening for breast cancer and other breast abnormalities.
Services We Provide
- Concierge Medicine828s0ladm1n2019-09-05T18:46:44+00:00
- Annual Physical Exam828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:21:08+00:00
- Body Composition Analysis828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:23:55+00:00
- DEXA Scanning828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:26:05+00:00
- Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness828s0ladm1n2019-04-14T16:36:29+00:00
Additional Services We Provide
Body Composition Analysis
The gold standard for measuring and assessing the exact location and percentage of fat, bone, and lean muscle mass throughout your body, with a focus on diet and exercise to meet your goals.
The DEXA scan is the gold standard for determining bone density, diagnosing osteopenia / osteoporosis, and assessing for the presence of vertebral compression fractures. This is an essential technology to decide upon treatment.
We are proud to partner with Southwest Diagnostic and Imaging Center to utilize technology to give us information needed to properly diagnose and treat you correctly, the first time.
Your health is important and your heart is a key factor in living a healthy life. Using various tests and technologies, we are able to determine your overall heart health and create a personalized action plan for improvements.
As your skin is the largest organ of the body, we know it is very important to have board certified dermatologists and specialists screen for and assess skin cancer and other possible issues.
Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness
Preventing health issues is just as important as treating health issues, and nutrition is a key factor. We do this by creating very detailed, personalized diet, exercise, and fitness recommendations.