Bone Density and Vertebral Fracture Assessment
DEXA scanning is performed with state of the art imaging equipment to assess Body Composition and Visceral Fat Analysis, Bone Density and Vertebral Fracture Assessment.
Common Uses of DEXA Scans
- Aiding physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Assessing an individual’s risk for developing fractures. Emphasis is placed on the spine and hips, which are weight-bearing areas that are more susceptible to fractures.
Private Health Dallas technologists are experienced in high quality patient care. Communication with your technologist is vital in ensuring your comfort, as well as the attainment of quality diagnostic images
Females: Age 40, Males: Age 50, unless otherwise clinically indicated
Services We Provide
- Concierge Medicine828s0ladm1n2019-09-05T18:46:44+00:00
- Annual Physical Exam828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:21:08+00:00
- Body Composition Analysis828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:23:55+00:00
- DEXA Scanning828s0ladm1n2019-06-19T20:26:05+00:00
- Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness828s0ladm1n2019-04-14T16:36:29+00:00